In designing our bottle, we set out to resolve all existing problems with standard baby bottles.
1. We placed smart, non-leaking dual air-vents to prevent colic,
2. Made a truly wide-neck design for easy cleaning,
3. Medical grade silicone material was used so that you won’t ever have to worry about toxic chemicals leeching into and contaminating baby's milk (as opposed to using plastic bottles).
4. Above all, our bottle is designed to mimic breastfeeding to help babies easily transition back and forth from nursing to bottle feeding. It’s rescued so many families dealing with ‘nipple confusion’ and ‘bottle rejection’ .
The End of the Bottle War
We surveyed over a thousand moms and nearly half responded that ‘nipple confusion’ and ‘bottle rejection’ was a big issue. For some, That stops here. Comotomo to the rescue! Our bottles are designed with a wide mound and a naturally shaped nipple to help your little one make a seamless switch from breast to bottle and back to breast.
Prevent Unwanted Colic
Colic is a bummer for the whole family, and we totally get it. So we’ve designed two anti-colic vents that are smartly placed on the nipple to ensure that your baby’s bottle is perfectly ventilated. This means that your little one drinks milk and not air. Good airflow helps to prevent unwanted colic, spit up, burping and gas. Plus, there are no extra pieces, so cleaning them is a cinch! Because the vents are well designed, you don't need those extra complicated parts to make your bottle anti-colic.
Baby's Sense of Touch
Did you know that your little one had been using her itty bitty hands ever since she was chilling in the womb? It’s shown that babies bring their hands close to their faces before swallowing amniotic fluid.
Any breastfeeding mama will tell you all about those active baby hands during feeding time. Babies love to squeeze, and it's very natural to them. So, we used a soft, skin-like silicone material to offer a soothing, calming touch, and better grip that they can't get from hard bottles.
Easy to Clean, No need for bottle brush!
As much as we do all we can for our little ones, cleaning those narrow neck bottles are a pain in the butt. And who wants to deal with cleaning and disinfecting those bottle brushes? Here’s a solution.
Our bottles feature a super wide opening so that you can easily clean them by hand. Plus, our bottles are very heat-resistant (more heat resistant than Plastic or PPSU).
We encourage the following methods for sterilising your bottles:
1. Boiling water - place in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Steam Sterilisers
3. Microwave - If you are using microwave steam bag sterilizers, please follow the instruction provided in the packets.
4. Dishwashers (top-rack only, avoid being too close to heating coils).
5. DO NOT use UV to Sterilize your bottles.
(Overexposure to UV may generally lead to faster material degradation. You may use UV on nipples/teats and teethers only.)